Diamondback Knife Spear by First Tactical®
Canada's Source for Duty Knives by First Tactical®.
- Open length: 8.00in / 203.3mm
- Closed length: 4.58in / 116.3mm
Strongest for the Job
The Diamondback Spear is constructed with a wider blade and handle for extra grip and control, while the extra thick liner lock delivers a secure locking blade.
Thumb Bridge Technology™ and pull grip give you sure control, AUS8 steel provides a lasting edge to the smooth spear-shaped blade, and a rugged but lightweight G-10 handle balances your knife, making it an excellent all-around working blade.
About First Tactical® Thumb Bridge Technology™
Deploying your knife may need to happen in a split second. For a gloved or ungloved hand, this requires an oversized thumb leaver that is easy to locate and actuate.
First Tactical® accomplished this feature by using a thumb plate, a thumb hole and recessed scalloping to create the Thumb Bridge Technology™.
In the open position, the Thumb Bridge is an extension of the knife spine allowing you to choke up on the blade, allowing this tool to become an extension of your hand.
Diamondback Knife Spear Features
- Turned Pocket Clip Design Traditional top mount clips rely on screw threads for strength. Our turned mount clip design alleviates pressure on the screws, eliminating the need to constantly tighten loose screws, or having the clip completely severed.
- Thumb Bridge Technology™ Specialized Thumb Bridge Technology™ provides the gloved or ungloved hand ease of opening in all conditions with added steadiness and skillful control of your blade. While open, the Thumb Bridge™ and blade choils allow you to choke up on the knife for fine cutting and knife work.
- Enchanced Pull Grip Our enhanced pull grip gives the user added texture in the body of the knife for a firm hold and quicker response.
- Right and left handed clip mounting options
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon molded handle
- Satin black blade finish
- Includes extra screws with wrench
- Extra thick liner lock mechanism