Item: Pants Style: Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) Material: BattleRip® 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Rip-Stop Pockets: 6 (the 2 Cargo Pockets Feature Button Flaps and Drain Holes) Fly: Button Manufacturer: Propper® (a US Government apparel contractor) Canada's Source for BDU Pants
Availability: Out of stock
Old price: $54.10
Discontinued BDU Pants - (Button Fly) BattleRip 65/35 Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop by Propper™
Canada's Source for US Army BDU Pants
The PROPPER BDU trouser offers an authentic military cut in comfortable, durable Battle Rip® fabric. Sewn to military specification, this button-fly BDU is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant. It features felled seams and reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused pocket flaps ensure a clean, professional look. With adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Manufactured by US Government Apparel Contractor, "Propper International"
About BattleRip® (65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Rip-Stop): Tactical uniform fabrics must be confortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To acheive this criteria Propper is proud to provide BATTLERIP.
BattleRip® is an all-season weight, 65% Polyester / 35% cotton fabric that is manufactured in a ripstop weave. BattleRip is Propper's fabric of choice for the Public Safety community.
- Fade Resistant
- Quick Drying
- Shrink Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Prevents Long Tears