Style: Battle Dress Uniform (BDU)
Material: 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
Pockets: 6 (the 2 Cargo Pockets Feature Button Flaps and Drain Holes)
Manufacturer: Propper® (a US Government apparel contractor)
Canada's Source for BDU Pants
Out of stock
Discontinued BDU Pants (Button Fly) - 60/40 Cotton/Poly Twill by Propper™
Canada's Source for US Army BDU Pants
Because these items are Discontinued limited quantities are available
The PROPPER BDU trouser offers an authentic military cut in durable cotton/poly twill fabric. Sewn to military specification, this button-fly BDU is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant.
It features felled seams and reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused pocket flaps ensure a clean, professional look. With adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Manufactured by US Government Apparel Contractor, "Propper International"
About 60% Cotton 40% Poly Twill: This is a heavy weight cloth that is designed to last. Cotton/Poly twill is very sturdy, and promotes good colour durability and easy care.
Poly/Cotton Twill Features
- Twill Weave
- Very Sturdy
- Promotes Good Color and Easy Care