Item: Pants Style: Emergency Medical Services (EMS/EMT) Gender: Women's Material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight rip-stop Pockets: 17-pocket design for EMS accessories Fly: Zipper Manufacturer: Propper® (a US Government apparel contractor) Canada's Source for EMS/EMT Pants
Availability: Out of stock
Women's CRITICALRESPONSE™ Lightweight Rip-Stop EMS Pant by Propper®
Canada's Source for Propper Women's EMS/EMT Pants
Carry all of your tools and supplies in a fit tailored for women – and for performance. The Propper Women’s CRITICALRESPONSE EMS Pant features 17 pockets in a lightweight, ripstop material cut to allow you to perform in the most critical situations. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector adds stain and liquid resistance to the already fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant fabric.
With a hidden slider waistband, reinforced knees and extra-large belt loops, you can respond with every tool needed – even on the longest shifts. Engineered with a lower rise and slimmer leg specifically for women. Pair with our Propper tactical shirt in LAPD Navy or Black to create a uniform.
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Includes D-ring with “key silencer” pocket
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Hidden slider waistband
- Reinforced knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- 17-pocket design for EMS accessories
- Two back pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two reinforced front pockets
- Two six-way cargo/scissor pockets
- Manufactured by US Government Apparel Contractor, "Propper International"