Swedish FireSteel 2.0® Army by Light My Fire®
Canada's Source for the Swedish FireSteel
Lights campfires, gas stoves, gas-barbecues
Originally developed for the Swedish military, its 2,980°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. The durable Army model provides 12,000 strikes. Swedish FireSteel is a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, campers, and is used by many armies.
- Lights campfires, gas stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable, provides 12,000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
Instructions To Use FireSteel:
- Remove paint on new fire-starter with striker or knife.
- Pull knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter.
- Sparks easily to ignitea stove, BBQ, paper, dry grass, bark or MayaDust®