Swedish BIO FireKnife® by Light My Fire®
Canada's Source for the fire making knife by Light my Fire.
The Swedish BIO Fire knife is a sustainably produced knife and fire starter combo that is perfect for any outdoor adventure. The handle and sheath are made from a sustainably produced bioplastic mix combining coconut shell fibres, creates a magnificent experience of texture, look and natural smell, and the sandvik stainless steel is made from 90% recycled materials. The attached firesteel strikes up to 3000 times.
The beautifully crafted Swedish FireKnife is made in, of and by Sweden. The handle holds an all-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikes at 5.400°F/2.980°C. Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool. Reliable durability in a timeless design. For every home, wherever you make it
Swedish BIO FireKnife® Features
- Includes weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikesat 5400°F/3000°C.
- Sturdy half tang 3.5-inch blade
- Open access tight-fitting sheath with belt clip and drain hole for easy cleaning
- Blade is 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Made of 90% recycled steel
- Firesteel is Sparksure magnesium alloy
- handle and sheath is Biobased plastic with coconut shell fibres
- Knife cord is leather