Titan Fire Striker by UCO®
Canada's Source for the Titan Fire Striker by UCO.
20,000 strike ferro rod, screwdriver, bottle open, and four hex sizes.
Sparks fly when the UCO Titan Fire Striker is used with its stainless steel striker. This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 3,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
Titan Fire Starter Features:
- Fire Striker with robust Ferrocerium rod lasts up to 20,000 strikes
- Stainless-steel striker doubles as a multi-functional survival tool
- Para cord lanyard and rapid release carabineer
- Produces 5,400-degree sparks in any conditions, bright enough to be used as an emergency signal
- Ideal for camping, mountaineering, survival and emergency kits
- Ferro Rod Length: 4" (10cm)
- Ferro Rod Diameter: 1/2" (12mm)
- Total Weight w/ striker: 3.4 oz (96 grams)
- Rod Material: Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Strike Life: 20,000 Strikes
- Striker Dimensions: 2.8 in x 0.7 in. 0.1 in. / 7.2 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.2 cm
- Package Dimensions: 6 in x 4 in. 0.6 in. / 15.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 1.5 cm