Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener - Small
Canada's Source for Biners from Nite-Ize®
The Figure 9 tightens, tensions, and secures ropes without knots
The innovative, patented small Figure 9 by Nite-Ize® tightens, tensions, and secures ropes without knots. This is a hassle-free alternative to untying difficult knots and using ropes that quickly lose tension. Nite-Ize® has made it even easier to use by adding a carabiner clip that attaches to any fixed anchor point.
This smaller Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener fits rope sizes 1/16" (2mm) to 3/16" (5mm) with a Load Limit: 50 lbs. (22.5kg). If this is not large enough, check out the large Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener. This is a perfect size for tent guylines.
Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener Features:
- Loop System; Fixed End System; Anchor Clip System
- Three attachment methods for ultimate versatility
- Laser engraved instructions ensure ease in operation
- Smooth and secure stainless steel wire gate closures
- Use with your own rope
- Light weight, strong aluminum construction
- Fits rope sizes 1/16" (2mm) to 3/16" (5mm)
- Maximum Gate Width: 3/8" (9mm)
- Load Limit: 50 lbs. (22.5kg)
- Dimensions: 1.32" x 2.70" x 0.30" | 33.52mm x 68.57mm x 7.70mm
- Weight: 0.42oz | 13.00g
Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener Warning:
Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper use of product. Inspect product and rope prior to use. DO NOT EXCEED stated load limit (150 lb. / 67.5kg) of product or rope, whichever is less. Manufacturer makes no guarantees concerning line, rope or cord not contained in this packaging. Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.