HM61R Rechargeable Headlamp by Fenix®
Canada's Source for every circumstance lighting by Fenix.
The HM61R is a multifunctional headlamp and angle head flashlight combination. In turbo mode, the headlamp's maximum brightness is 1200 lumens at a distance of 145 meters. In eco mode, the battery lasts up to 300hours. The HM61R recharges easily with the hidden USB type C port.
The Fenix HM61R is a multifunctional rechargeable headlamp which can also be used as a flashlight and a chest lamp. Fitted with dual light sources of white and red lights, this headlamp emits a max output of 1200 lumens, which is powerful in distant lighting performance. With the helpful magnetic tail, the HM61R is able to take care of up-close illumination as well. Additional features include magnetic USB charging, battery level indication, charging indication, large-size side switch and hallow headband, all of which make HM61R the unmatched headlamp for industrial lighting.
HM61R Headlamp Features:
- Luminus SST40 white and red LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries.
- Simple operation with large side switch.
- Magnetic charging for easy and fast operation.
- Battery level and charging indication.
- Magnetic tail, right-angled lighting.
- Made of quality aluminum and PC.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level.
- Size: 3.98'' x 1.81'' x 1.42'' / 101 x 46 x 36 mm.
- Weight: 3.51 oz / 99.5 grams (excluding battery).