Style: Battle Dress Uniform (BDU)
Material: 100% Cotton Rip-Stop
Pockets: 6 (the 2 Cargo Pockets Feature Button Flaps and Drain Holes)
Manufacturer: Propper® (a US Government apparel contractor)
Canada's Source for BDU Pants
Out of stock
BDU Pants (Button Fly) - 100% Cotton Rip-Stop by Propper™
Canada's Source for US Army BDU Pants
The PROPPER BDU trouser offers an authentic military cut in lightweight, breathable cotton rip-stop fabric. Sewn to military specification, this button-fly BDU is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant. It features felled seams and reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused pocket flaps ensure a clean, professional look. With adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Cotton Rip-Stop is lightweight and breathable
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Manufactured by US Government Apparel Contractor, "Propper International"
About 100% Cotton Rip-Stop: This is a medium weight cloth in a ripstop weave that breathes well and is initially durable. Consistent with other cotton fabrics, the color will fade quickly, and over time the cotton fibers will lose their strength under industrial wear and laundering.
If color integrity or long-term durability is an important end-user exprectation, please do not choose this cloth. Propper will not honor returns on this cloth for color loss or fabric breakdown over any period of time.
Note: 100% ripstop fabric is NFPA approved by UL Industries for meeting the 1975 "Station Wear" approval guidelines.
100% Cotton Rip-Stop Features
- Rip-Stop Weave
- Medium Weight Cloth - Great for warm weather
- Breaths Well and is Initially Durable