Reincarnated as a double shoulder strap backpack!
Due to popular demand, Maxpedition's Typhoon Gearslinger design for yesteryear has been reincarnated as a double shoulder strap backpack!
Tired of carrying around a large backpack for everyday tasks? Then the Typhoon™ Backpack is just what you need.
The Typhoon is an EDC backpack with aprox. 840 cubic inches (13L) of carry capacity, and multiple pockets & pouches for carrying your essential gear. This is the pack you strap to your back for a bicycle or motorcycle ride, or the pack you take with you with you on a day hike.
The Typhoon is also a great bag for work with impressive internal and external organization. Including a zippered side pouch for your smartphone, a sheath pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure for a flashlight or small tools, and exterior front & side PALS webbing for attaching Maxpedition pockets and accessories.
The Typhoon also comes equipped with Button-Lock™ security to detour theft.
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4.5", internal mesh divider and zipper pocket, YKK zipper closure
- Front upper pocket: 8" x 3.5" x 2"
- Front lower pocket: 8" x 7" x 2" with divider & organizer pockets
- Side Pocket: 4" x 3" x 1.5" zipper opening
- Side Sheath: 5" x 2" x 1" zipper opening
- Modular webbing: Front, sides and on shoulder straps - see pictures for configurations
- Shoulder strap: Double backpack straps with 3/4" sternum strap
- Handle: Reinforced drag handle design
- Approximate overall volume: 750 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
High-End Product Materials
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.