This regular length, Hotcore Hotcore Roma 100, sleeping bag is ideal if you are looking for a women's hooded tapered sleeping bag that is rated to 0°C.
The Hotcore Roma 100, sleeping bag features 100g/m sq. of TrueLoft insulation plus Critical Layer Construction of TrueLoft insulation, with a 75D polyester Diamond rip-stop shell.
Hotcore Tapered Features
- Designed specifically for women
- May be zipped together with other compatible bags
- #5 2-way zipper
- Zipper draft tube
- Flat hood
- Pillow pocket to stuff clothing or camp pillow to provide comfort for your head
- Hotcore Construction: An extra layer of TRUELOFT™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to the beltline.
- The hollow micro fibre is siliconized, which will trap more warm air per volume, and the silicone coating will help restore loft and allow the sleeping bag to compress smaller.
- The Pillow Pocket is made from 2 layers of soft pongee polyester fabric and in the shape of a traditional flat hood. A drawcord around the outside of the Pillow Pocket allows for a snug fit and keeps the pillow feature in place.
- The Pillow Pocket is open at the bottom and is a great place to hold a camp pillow or even hold a fleece jacket or other clothing item to make a pillow area. Great idea when hostelling.
- The compression carry bags feature 2 YKK quick release buckles for easier use.
Hotcore™ sleeping bags are lightweight and compact sleeping bags for the recreational backpacker, camper, and world traveler. Hotcore™ uses TRUELOFT™ micro fibre insulation that traps more warm air between its micro fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft, giving you a warm sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight package.
TRUELOFT™ is lightweight, compressible, breathable, and extremely quick drying, all to keep you warm and comfortable.
Critical Layer Construction™:
Hotcore™ has added an extra layer of TRUELOFT™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to the beltline, to help achieve and maintain the temperature ratings. This extra layer of insulation will trap more warmth from the body than comparable sleeping bags, while adding very little to the weight, size, and cost of the sleeping bag. Think of it as putting on a jacket, the first thing we all do when we need to stay warm. Hotcore® calls this Critical Layer Construction™. Hotcore® encourages the use of a fleece or wool toque if using a Hotcore sleeping bag that does not have a hood.
Like most sleeping bags, these bags are made in China, however, Hotcore's® products are designed in Canada and Hotcore® is 100% Canadian owned and operated.