Chinook’s GuideRest Lite Self-Inflating Mattresses are available in two sizes. Full size for comfort and ¾ length for compactability. Regardless of size these lightweight and very compact technical mats are ideal for mountaineering and backpacking trips.
Made from die-cut open-cell foam which aids in the rapid inflation/deflation of the camping mattress. With an R-Value of 3.2, when inflated these mats provide excellent insulation and extra comfort on rough or uneven surfaces.
The top Fabric is made from lightweight and durable, TPU-coated diamond rip-stop nylon fabric with an anti-slip surface to help reduce sleeping bag slippage. The bottom fabric is made from heavy-duty, TPU coated nylon with a non-slip surface.
In addition, the GuideRest features a top quality, super strong brass valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation that will not break in sub-zero weather.
The Chinook GuideRest Lite Self-Inflating Mattress comes complete with a stuff sack and repair kit.
Camp Mattress Specifications
|Deflated Size||48" x 20" (122 x 51 cm)||72" x 20" (183 x 51 cm)|
|Inflated Thickness||1.5" (3.8 cm)||1.5" (3.8 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 5 oz (608 g)||1 lb 13 oz (827 g)|
Camp Mattress Features
- Die-cut open-cell foam for rapid inflation/deflation, excellent insulation and extra comfort on rough or uneven surfaces.
- Top Fabric: Lightweight and durable, TPU-coated diamond ripstop nylon fabric with an anti-slip surface to help reduce sleeping bag slippage.
- Bottom Fabric: Heavy-duty, TPU coated nylon with a non-slip surface.
- Top quality, super strong brass valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation. Will not break in sub-zero weather.
- Comes with a stuff sack and repair kit.
The R-value is a measure of insulating properties. It describes an item's resistance to heatflow. The higher the R-value number, the slower heat will escape. To achieve the listed Chinook R-values, ensure your mattress is fully inflated.