Crux Weekend HE Cook Set by Optimus of Sweden
The best cook system for the longest hikes when ultralight & versatility are top on the list
♦ Fuel Type: Butane; Isbutane; Propane ♦ Average Burn Time: Up to 90 min at maximum output (with 220 g of fuel) ♦ Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 3 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc. ♦ Output: 3,000W ♦ Weight: 0.85 lbs (358g) ♦ Dimensions: 4.9 x 6.5 in (16.5 x 12.4 cm)
Don’t let your hiking stove and cook set take up all the room in your backpack by using the Optimus Crux Weekend HE. The second smallest Cook System available.
Weighing in at an ultralight 358 grams total, the compact cook set includes the Optimus feather light Crux stove, plus their entire super light Weekend HE Cook with two pieces of cookware.
The pot features a handy pour spout while the tough as nails frying pan doubles as a pot lid. The included mesh stuff sack keeps the stove and cook set packed right and tight. If you are looking for more compact ability, consider storing the Optimus folding spork and a 220 gram gas cartridge inside (both items are sold separately).
- Crux gas stove, 0.95 L saucepan with pouring lip and measuring marks, fry pan (lid), mesh storage bag and neoprene sleeve for Crux
Crux Weekend He Features:
- Efficient 3-piece cooking system consisting of Optimus Crux gas stove and the Terra Weekend HE
- Powerful and stable 3000 W burner
- Large burner head for optimal heat distribution
- Precise flame control – simmering without burning
- Weekend HE cooking set of hard-anodized aluminum
- The special Heat Exchanger on the bottom of the saucepan reduces energy consumption and saves fuel when cooking
- Offers perfect space for a 230 g gas cartridge and a folding spork
Never put empty cookware on a burning stove. This can result in damage to the Heat Exchange and cause fire, burns or severe injury.