♦ Fuel Type: White Gas ♦ Average Burn Time: Up to 50 min at maximum output (with 120 ml of fuel) ♦ Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 7 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc. ♦ Output: 1,400W ♦ Weight: 1.2 lbs (550g) ♦ Dimensions: 4 x 5.1 in (13 x 10 cm)
The Svea stove by Optimus has been popular with light-and-fast climbers and back country hikers for more than a century. In the modern age, where technological design, and space age materials rule, this age old outdoor stove is the equivalent to the original mousetrap; simple, light, compact, durable and effective.
The lid doubles as your cook pot, therefore no loose parts to misplace, and one less item to have to search for in your backpack. In addition, the handle serves as a maintenance tool – clever! A built-in cleaning needle helps you keep the flame burning and that pot of nourishment simmering.
The exacting flame control lets you unpack your kit while the soup simmers, but you can get it boiling hard quickly when you can’t wait.
The Svea is great for solo hikers, high-altitude adventures (uses white gas for best efficiency), or anytime super light is super right.
- Burner, valve and small cooking pot (lid), user manual
Svea Stove Features:
- Classical, light-weight gas stove of solid brass
- This stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes
- Self pressurized tank, no pump needed
- Ideal for solo and high-altitude mountaineering tours and wherever packing volume and weight are critical