Item: Hiking Stove
Fuel Type: LPG Gas, White gas, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene
Burning Time: Up to 100 min at maximum output (with 400 ml of fuel)
Cooking Time: For 1 l water approx. 3.4 minutes
Output: Watt: 4,200; BTU: 14,340
Weight: 1.05 lbs (475 g)
Dimensions: 5.12 x 3.1 x 2.6 inches (14.0 x 8 x 6.5 cm)
Material: Stainless steel, brass, aluminum
Canada's Source for stoves by Optimus®
Out of stock
Optimus Polaris Optifuel™ Stove
Optimus raised the standards so high with this versatile, award-winning stove that the Man in the Moon wants one. He can’t, but you’ll rejoice in this multitalented stove that takes nearly any fuel* you want to give it to make sure you have a warm meal … anytime, anywhere, any weather.
You get superior, reliable, one-jet cooking performance with no fiddling to change nozzles or attachments.
When using LP Gas canisters, just flip between 4 Season Mode in cold temps and the Efficiency Mode for other use.
Need a little stove scrub? Shazam! With the integrated magnetic cleaning needle, you can do that too, even while cooking. Plus, get end-of-day yum in the tum quickly with the patented quick-priming burner.
- FLIPSTOP™ Pump, Multitool, Windscreen, Heat Reflector, Stuff Bag, Spare Parts and Lubricant, 0.4L Fuel Bottle
Polaris Optifuel Stove Features:
- ONE JET - ANY FUEL: The multitalented stove with its single jet technology delivers excellent cooking performance with LPG Gas, White Gas, Kerosene, Diesel and Jet Fuel without having to change anything on the stove.
- Integrated MAGIC™ cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet – even during cooking.
- Durable aluminum pump for more safety and convenience.
- Self purging FLIPSTOP™ pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle.
- Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel.
- Integrated 4 season mode when operating the stove with gas. For increased heat output - for example in cold conditions and to reduce boil time.