Minimalist® Spear Point | CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Spear Point is a versatile minimalist knife that's ready for anything and weighs practically nothing.
This small powerhouse packs a lot into its lightweight design. The 2.15-inch, high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen, and its spear-point design strikes a balance between a dagger and a drop point blade, adept at both piercing and slicing.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Spear Point Features
- Blade Length: 2.15" (54.58 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (3.68 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.19" (131.78 mm)
- Weight: 2.10 oz. (59.53 g)
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (31.18g)