Built for the rigors of the trail, but are perfect for every day. The Number 2 Micro Crew is an iconic part of any hiker's kit. Made in the US State of Vermont from Merino Wool; the benefits of these socks are legendary: they are durable with Darn Toughs' famous lifetime guarantee, supremely comfortable, thermoregulating, moisture wicking, and anti-microbial. You will never want to wear another pair of socks again.
Merino Wool, Nylon, and Spandex:
Darn Tough makes their socks from the highest quality materials. The combination of merino wool, nylon, and spandex creates a sock that is both durable and comfortable. The merino wool helps to regulate temperature and wick moisture away from the skin, while the nylon adds extra strength, and the spandex gives the sock a bit of stretch.
Cushioned sole for comfort and to reduce fatigue:
These Number 2 micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles. This level of cushioning in the sole of the sock provides a comfortable layer of support for your feet, helping to reduce fatigue on long hikes. And the built-in arch support helps to alleviate any foot pain or discomfort that might otherwise arise.
Moisture Wicking, Anti-Microbial, and Breathable:
In addition to the cushioning and arch support, these socks are also designed to be moisture-wicking, breathable, and are anti-microbial. This means they'll help keep your feet dry and comfortable, even on hot and humid days. Wool is also anti-microbial meaning that bacteria have trouble lodging themselves in wool fibre resulting in fresher non smelly socks for longer (Darn Tough recommends two to three days of wear before washing). These factors are especially important when you're on the trails for extended periods of time.
Lifetime Guarantee, For Life:
Darn Tough socks are for lack of a better term... Darn Tough. All Darn Tough socks are guaranteed for life against wearing holes in them. We are also happy to assist in any warranty matter.
Number 2 Micro Crew Features:
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- They close every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of the socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- The all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks in their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex