One of the warmest sleeping bags in the Chinook product line, featuring Insufil® Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, waterproof/anti-slip HiTex bottom fabric, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions.
The Chinook SnugHood design gives the best fit around the facial area providing extra comfort while reducing bulk when the draw cord is fully tightened. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Kodiak Extreme III Sleeping Bag Features:
- #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Temp. Rating: -40°F / -40°C
- Style: Mummy
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kgs)
- Construction: Four layer shingle design
- Zipper Side: Right or Left
- Shell Material: Ripstop polyester
- Liner Material: Polyester taffeta
- Filling Insulation: 2.6 lbs (1200 g) of Insufil Thermo
- Stuff Sack Type: Cap compression bag