Item: Hiking Water Filter
Technology: Ceramic depth filter 0.2 micron
Filter Speed: 1 litre/minute
Effective Against: Microorganisms, bad taste & chemicals
Group Size: Small groups up to 3 people
Water Types: Clear Water; Cloudy Water; Extremely dirty water
Capacity: Up to 50,000 litres depending on water quality; Activated carbon up to 400 litres (2 fillings)
Weight: 20.5 ounces (580 Grams)
Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.4 in. (27 x 6 cm)
Canada's Source for Water Filters by Katadyn®
Out of Stock - Usually ships in 1 to 3 weeks.
Combi All-Around Water Filter
Back-country Hiking to RV & Boat to Home the Combi does it all
The name says it all: You get a versatile combination filter that moves effortlessly from backcountry to motorhome, global travels to hikes, emergency use to temporary home use.
No matter where, the replaceable activated carbon means chemical-free filtering. You end up with tasty, odor-free, thirst-quenching water. Katadyn’s cleanable silver-impregnated ceramic provides water treatment you can believe in.
When flexible multifunction tops your list, the Combi Plus Faucet Kit should be in your bag too: This kit (sold separately) adapts the filter for homes, boats or cabins.
The Combi water filter includes a built-in bottle adaptor, prefilter, carry bag, measuring gauge and cleaning pad.
Combi Water Filter Facts
- All-around filter for water qualities around the world.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: the micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0,2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0,2 microns = 0,0002 mm).
- Test result from Stiftung Warentest (01/2001): “Recommended“ (best water filter in the test).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times - even in the field.
- Optional "Plus“ add-on kit for home, caravan or boat use.
Combi Water Filter Benefits
- 2-stage filter (active carbon, ceramic), not only removes disease-causing agents, but also chemicals and improves the taste of the drinking water
- Simple change to 1-stage operation (only ceramic without activated carbon stage), reduces the use of active carbon granules and ensures maximum use of capacity
- Robust design means long lasting and extremely reliable
- Tap add-on kit “Plus“, allows simple connection to a tap in a kitchen, caravan, camper or boat - the only water filter for both indoor and outdoor use!
- Cleanable ceramic filter element also filters very cloudy water
- Measuring gauge supplied, indicates when the filter element should be changed