Canada's Source for Ultralight Storage and Water Filtration by Hydrapak.
Stay hydrated no matter where you are with the Hydrapak Seeker+ 3 Litre Water Filtration System. This durable, ultra-light backcountry water storage bag doubles as a must-have water filtration system and rolls into a pocketable size when empty. Its design allows for easy water collection and storage, and can be rolled and squeezed to filter into other camp containers. The Seeker+ 3L is topped with a dust cover and twist-filter nozzle for quick fill and go filtration, making it a convenient and effective solution for all your water filtration needs.
Fast & Safe Filtration
The Hydrapak Seeker+ 3 Litre Water Filtration System removes 99.99% of E Coli and parasitic cysts, and filters approximately 1,500 liters of fresh water at a rate of >1 L per minute.
Lightweight & Packable
The Seeker+ 3L is extremely packable, stashing easily in the included storage bag when empty.
The high flow nozzle of the Seeker+ 3L can be quickly opened and closed with one hand for easy use and convenience.
Low Profile Handle
The durable, coated handle of the Seeker+ 3L allows for easy filling, pouring, and hanging.
Load Bearing Lash Points
The Seeker+ 3L features load bearing lash points for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed.
Seeker™+ 3L Features
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl oz
- Dimensions: 360 mm x 140 mm / 14.2 in x 5.5 in
- Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz
- Material: TPU, PP, TPU Coated Nylon Fabric, POM, ABS, Hollow Fiber
- Single stage < .2 micron hollow fiber filter
- Effectively removes common waterborne bacteria, such as E. coli (99.9999%), and parasitic cysts (99.999%) per EPA Guide Standards and NSF P231 and microplastics (99.999%) per NSF 42 greater than or equal to 3.0 microns in size
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)