HM70R Rechargeable Headlamp by Fenix®
Canada's Source for far-reaching and far lasting light by Fenix.Free Fenix E-Lite with purchase of HM70R (while supplies last).
The HM70R is a beast of a headlamp. In turbo mode, the headlamp's maximum brightness is 1600 lumens at a distance of 186 meters. In low mode, the battery lasts up to 100 hours. The HM70R recharges easily with the hidden USB type C port.
The Fenix HM70R is an all-metal headlamp that provides long-distance and wide-range lighting, with a maximum brightness of 1600 lumens and a maximum runtime of up to 100 hours. This versatile headlamp is fitted with red and white light sources plus a red flash mode for alerting purposes. Powered by a powerful 21700 battery and it is compatible with a 18650 battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder) as well. It is rechargeable with a hidden USB Type-C charging port for go-anywhere charging. Featuring a large-sized switch, impact-resistant to 2 meters, it can be your trustworthy lighting tool for high-intensity outdoor work and it is ready to travel with you to a variety of challenging activities.
HM70R Headlamp Features:
- 1600 lumens maximum output; 100 hours ultra-long maximum runtime.
- A Luminus SST40 white light LED, an XP-G2 HE neutral white LED and two 2835 red light LEDs.
- Included a 21700 Li-ion battery, a 18650 Li-ion battery can be used as well (together with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- White, neutral white and red lights combined.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Large thumb-sized switch for easy and fast operation.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Functions in temperatures ranging between -35 to +45 degrees celsius.
- Charges in four hours
- Battery Status light
- 180 degree tilt
- All metal build
- IP68 Rated for four hours at two meters