H.A.W.K. 9" Waterproof Side-Zip EN Boots by Original S.W.A.T.®
Canada's Source for Original SWAT® Tactical Boots
Hatched from Orignial SWAT’s commitment to build the next generation ultimate lightweight tactical boot comes, the H.A.W.K. 9 inch WP Side-Zip.
Equipped with agility enhancing performance features without sacrificing durability, this boot features Original SWAT’s custom Flex-Lite Support System build delivering market-leading performance to weight ratio.
H.A.W.K. 9" WP Side-Zip EN Boot Features:
- Meets the EN ISO 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed lace eyelets
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Flex-Lite Support System build technology
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON® performance cushioning pads
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zones for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 safety standard for slip resistance
Genuine YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closures, custom-built snagless housing, and durable zipper stop.
Outsoles are rated for slip resistance using the James Test, with a benchmark rating of 0.7 on dry surfaces and 0.4 on wet surfaces. Boots with this icon pass this ASTM F489-96 standard, and even well exceed the safety requirements.
Meets a European footwear quality standard, compliant to either EN ISO 20345 for safety footwear or EN ISO 20347 for occupational footwear.
Bloodborne Pathogen Resistant
BBP resistant materials and treatments reduce the risk of disease transmission.
Moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial protection reduces odors and skin damage.
Non-metallic hardware and nylon support shank makes working around metal detectors worry-free.
HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction keeps liquid out.
Women’s Sizes Available
This model of boot includes sizes properly built and fitted on a women’s-specific list for optimum comfort and performance.