GEN II - SP46 Boar Skinner from SPEC PLUS® by OKC®
Canada's source for Ontario Knife Company® Knives
The SP46 was built to be a great outdoor survival knife. Its blade is cut with precision using a water jet and comes with a tactical nylon sheath.
Black Kraton® Handle
The knife features an ergonomic Kraton® handle that was built for optimal firm comfort.
5160 Carbon steel Blade
With an 6 inch long blade, the SP46 is made from carbon steel with a full flat Taper grind.
Included with the knife a nylon sheath comes with the SP46. This sheath is made of Nylon and has MOLLE attachment.
- Overall length 11 inches (27.9 cm)
- Blade length 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Drop Point
- Full Flat Taper Grind blade
- Black Kraton® handle
- Comes complete with black Nylon sheath
- Made in the USA