EK51 Commando Short Drop Point | John EK Commando Knife Co. | KA-BAR®
The EK Commando Short Drop Point has great maneuverability and is a practical everyday carry for those who love a great looking and feeling ultramid handle, KA-BAR's renowned 1095 cro-van steel, and a versatile MOLLE compatible Celcon sheath.
1095 Cro-Van Steel Blade
The Fixed Blade on the EK51 Short Drop Point of KA-BAR® is made from 1095 CRO-VAN Steel and features a flat grind. 1095 CRO-VAN steel is an easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this short drop point blade is 4.3 inches long, 0.165 inches thick, and is stamped with KA-BAR/Ek Commando Knife Co.
Black Celcon Sheath
Included with the EK51 is a US-made MOLLE compatible Celcon® sheath with a retaining strap, self-locking function, and multiple tie-down points.
- Overall length 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)
- Blade length 16.8 cm (6.625 in.)
- The blade is a Sharpened drop point blade
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20-degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with KA-BAR/Ek Commando Knife Co. stamped on it
- Ultramid handle
- Comes complete with a EK51S - Black Celcon sheath
- Weighs 0.6 lbs
- Rockwell hardness 56-58
- Made in USA