Item: Group Water Filter Technology: Ceramic depth filter 0.2 micron with activated carbon granules Filter Speed: 4 litre/hour Effective Against: Microorganisms; bad taste; chemicals Group Size: Groups up to 5 people Water Types: Clear Water; Cloudy Water; Extremely dirty water Capacity: Up to 150,000 litres depending on water quality Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg) Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.4 in. (27 x 6 cm) Canada's Source for Water Filters by Katadyn®
Katadyn Drip Gravidyn Group Water Filter
No pumping required - water container with built-in ceramic filters with activated carbon granules
Suspect water needs worry-free, hassle-free filtration and that’s what you get from this freestanding Katadyn Drip product.
No electricity, no pumping, no moving parts, no effort, just set it up, fill the container, and let gravity pull water through the system.
You can confidently treat larger quantities – 4 liters/hour into a 10-liter container – making it a must-have for groups, base camps, huts, cabins or recreation areas.
The Drip Gravidyn uses silver-impregnated ceramic elements to clean out bacteria and protozoa, as well activated carbon to also reduce chemicals for the extra benefit of better taste and smell.as .
Gravidyn Group Filter Facts
- No need for pumping or connection to a tap thanks to gravity.
- The Drip filter is used by international relief organizations as group equipment for preparing water. Also ideal for use in hunting, fishing and mountain huts.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times - even in the field. Advantage: longer use and lower operating costs.
Gravidyn Group Filter Benefits
- High performance and particularly suitable for large groups
- Gravity filter provides convenient water filtration without pumping
- Cleanable ceramic filter element also filters very cloudy water
- Long lasting life of 150,000 litres of water means minimal operating costs
- No movable parts therefore simple maintenance
- Measuring gauge supplied that indicates when the filter element should be changed