Chase Low Duty Shoes by Original S.W.A.T.®
Canada's Source for Original SWAT® Boots
The Chase Low is a performance shoe ready to tackle any challenge. Designed to perform under the pressures of a line cook at dinner time or simply as your daily uniform shoe, this shoe only stops working when you decide it's time to call it a day.
Chase Low Shoe Features:
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON® performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Board-lasted Strobel construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil resistant, nonmarking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
Outsoles are rated for slip resistance using the James Test, with a benchmark rating of 0.7 on dry surfaces and 0.4 on wet surfaces. Boots with this icon pass this ASTM F489-96 standard, and even well exceed the safety requirements.
Non-metallic hardware and nylon support shank makes working around metal detectors worry-free.
Moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial protection reduces odors and skin damage.