BK14 Becker ESEE Eskabar - Becker Knife & Tool - KA-BAR®
Becker Knife & Tool Designs
KA-BAR combined the best of two very popular designs, the Becker Necker and the ESEE Izulu, then KA_BAR let one of KA-BAR's customers name it. What did they come up with? Eskabar. Sold with a hard plastic sheath.
1095 Cro-Van Handle
The Black 1095 Cro-Van blade of the BK14 Becker ESEE Eskabar continues to form the handle in this solid one piece knife.
1095 Cro-Van Steel Blade
The Fixed Blade on the BK14 Becker ESEE Eskabar is made from 1095 CRO-VAN Steel and features a Flat grind. 1095 CRO-VAN steel is an easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. Proven to be one of the most popular steels used in KA-BAR Knives. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this Drop Point shaped blade is 3.25 inches long and is stamped with BK&T/KA-BAR.
Field sharpening the BK14 Becker ESEE Eskabar is easy with its sharpened edge.
Black Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Included with the BK14 Becker ESEE Eskabar by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is a Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath with BK and KA-BAR stamped on it. This Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 7 inches (17.78 cm)
- Blade length 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Drop Point
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with BK&T/KA-BAR stamped on it
- Black 1095 Cro-Van handle
- Comes complete with a BK11S - Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by Ethan Becker
- Made in USA