The Fenix ALB-10 Quick-Release Bike Mount utilizes a unique split-type design for quick release. Therefore, the Fenix bike mount can effectively reduce the flashlight mounting steps and shorten the time for mounting and dismounting. Once on your bike, the mount is adjustable allowing you to change the horizontal angle from 0 to 30 degrees to ensure the light is being projected to where you want it.
The bike mount comes with different sizes of rubber mats to fit a wide rage of handlebars. The high-quality rubber provides a shock-resistant, slip-resistant grip without scratching the handlebar.
Built to prevent corroding, the ALB-10 will withstand whatever you can through at it including extended exposure to sunlight and rain.
The Fenix ALB-10 Quick-Release Bike Mount fits flashlights with a diameter of 18-26mm and handlebars with a diameter of 22-35mm.
Solid, well built, with wide bike compatibility, helps keep you safe during your night rides.
ALB Quick-Release Bike Mount Features:
- Split-type design for quick release
- Fits flashlights with diameter of 18mm—26mm
- Rotating 30 degree design adjusts to any locking angle
- High-quality rubber mat provides shock-resistant and slip-resistant grip without scratching the handlebar
- Anti-aging, solid and able to withstand extended exposure to sunlight and rain
The ALB-10 Bike Mount is compatible with the following Fenix Flashlights:
- PD35 TAC
- PD32 2016
- UC40 UE