Featuring momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (functions may vary with flashlight), the Fenix AER-03 Remote Pressure Switch is designed specifically for your Fenix tactical flashlight. To avoid giving away your position, the AER-03 flashlight switch is built utilizing a noiseless design. Attaching the switch is quick and simple using the included Velcro cushion.
Whether your mission is law enforcement related, military related, or training for either the AER-03 won’t let you down. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, the tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish while the cable is made from resilient PU material. This flashlight pressure switch is designed to have a lifespan of 100,000 plus activations.
AER-03 Remote Pressure Switch Features:
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations, features momentary-on function and long-time 3A electric current passing.
- Tactical round switch features constant-on function and long-time 3A electric current passing.
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching.
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm.
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Tail adapter size: 26.5mm × 32mm (1.0” × 1.3”)
- Includes pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.
- Total weight: 65 grams (2.3oz).
The AER-03 Remote Pressure Switch is compatible with the following Fenix Flashlights: