XR-1 Tan Serrated Xtreme™ Rescue Folders by OKC®
Canada's source for Ontario Knife Company® Knives
The XM folders were overbuilt as they were designed for battlefields.
Desert Tan Akulon® 6G6 Handle
This handle is made from Akulon® 6G6 that is strong and durable. The handle features angled grooved for grip plus the index finger is recessed for comfort, control and safety. The end of the handle contains a strap cuter to cut away belts in an emergecy. The pocket clip can be moved for better pocket clip configuration in either a left or right handed carry with tip down.
N690Co Stainless Steel
The silver blade with satin finish features a flat bevel with swedge blade grind. The spear point blade is partially serrated and featues a long thumb nail cut out as well as a thumbstud used for depolyment. The blade is held tighely open through it liner lock.
- Blade Material N690Co Stainless Steel
- Overall Length 8.2 in (20.8 cm)
- Closed Length 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Blade Length 3.4 in (8.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.188 in (0.478 cm)
- Blade Color Silver
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Grind Flat Bevel w/ Swedge
- Partially Serrated Edge Type
- Hardness 58-60 HRC
- Handle Material Machined Aircraft Aluminum
- Lock Type Liner Lock
- Deployment Mechanism Thumbstud
- Pocket Clip Configurations Tip Down, Left & Right Handed
- Country of Origin Italy