XM-1S Black Combo Edge Folding Pocket Knife by OKC®
Canada's source for Ontario Knife Company® Knives
The XM folders were overbuilt as they were designed for battlefields and are combat deployed.
Machined Aircraft Aluminum Handle
This handle is made from machine aircraft aluminum that is strong and durable. The handle features angled grooved for grip plus the index finger is recessed for comfort, control and safety. The pocket clip can be moved for better pocket clip configuration in either a left or right handed carry with tip down.
N690Co Stainless Steel
The silver blade with satin finish features a flat bevel with swedge blade grind. The spear point blade is partially serrated and featues a long thumb nail cut out as well as a thumbstud used for depolyment. The blade is held tighely open through it liner lock.
- Blade Material N690Co Stainless Steel
- Overall Length 8.0 in (20.3 cm)
- Closed Length 4.7 in (11.9 cm)
- Blade Length 3.4 in (8.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.188 in (0.478 cm)
- Blade Color Silver
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Grind Flat Bevel w/ Swedge
- Edge Type Plain
- Hardness 58-60 HRC
- Handle Material Machined Aircraft Aluminum
- Lock Type Liner Lock
- Deployment Mechanism Thumbstud
- Pocket Clip Configurations Tip Down, Left & Right Handed
- Country of Origin Italy