Blade Stamp: US ARMY
The US NAVY Operation Enduring Freedom Commemorative knife is designed with blade metal art those men wnd women who risked their lifes to serve in Afganistan.
This leather handle is both practical and looks quite attractive as the brown leather both contasts the black blade but also gives a good grip on the knife
the blade on the US NAVY Operation Enduring Freedom Commemorative is made from 1095 CRO-VAN Steel and features a Flat grind. 1095 CRO-VAN steel is an easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. Proven to be one of the most popular steels used in KA-BAR Knives. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this Clip shaped blade is 7 inches long and is stamped with USN
Brown Leather Sheath
Included with the Full-size US ARMY KA-BAR®, Serrated Edge is a Brown Leather sheath with KA-BAR, US Army and US Army Logo stamped on it.This sheath Fits KA-BARS with 7 inch blade and double guard.This Brown Leather sheath is made in Mexico.
- Overall length 11.88 inches (30.18 cm)
- Blade length 7 inches (17.78 cm)
- The blade is a Partially Serrated Clip Point
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20 degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with US ARMY stamped on it
- Brown Leather handle
- Comes complete with a 9168S - Brown Leather sheath
- Made in USA