Trekker Kelly Kettle Kit by Kelly Kettle®
Canada's Source for best mountain living by Kelly Kettle.
The Trekker Kelly Kettle is the one-stop buy for all your food or drinks hiking needs. Included is a 0.6-liter Trekker kettle, Small Hobo Stove, 0.45-liter cook set, one cup, and base/pot support, and it all conveniently fits in an included storage bag.
Simply fuel your kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc to boil 0.6-liters of water fast outdoors in any weather! Uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
'Trekker' Kettle Includes a 0.6-liter stainless steel kettle, firebase, and green whistle. This Kettle features a unique double walled chimney construction and boils water in about three minutes.
Small Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space as it fits neatly inside the firebase of your kettle for storage.
Cook Set - includes 0.45 liter Pot with pan/lid, grill set, and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the firebase to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
1 x Cups - 350ml. Single-walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup, etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot support over the chimney. Or, use it to level uneven ground under the firebase or simply to eliminate scorch marks on lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
Storage bag - All these components nestle inside each other to conveniently fit in the storage bag.
Cooking Options for the Kelly Kettle:
1) Use the pot support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to a boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the firebase to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2-piece grill set onto the firebase to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time.
Kelly Kettle Trekker Features:
- All items are stainless steel.
- The total kit weight is 1.17 kg / 2.57 lb.
- The kettle boils up to six cups of water in about 3 minutes.
- Green whistle lets you know when water is boiled.