Tornado 6 - Fiberglass Pole Tent
6 Person / 3 Season Tent
The rugged, yet lightweight Tornado 6 tent features a sturdy 3-pole configuration with high side walls for excellent stability and roomy interior. The very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather. The extended bib on the fly front provides protection from the elements, while allowing greater ventilation during hot weather. In addition the tent fly with added delta panels and front bib help keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls. The twin doors on the Tornado 6 offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility. The no-see-um mesh panels on the interior walls increase venting for a more comfortable sleep in hot weather.
- Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Number of Poles 5
- Capacity: 6 Person
- Weight: 20 lb. 6 oz. / 9 kg
- Body Area: 88 ft2 / 8.2 m2 with Vestibule Area: N/A
- Pole Type: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass
- Wall Material: 400 Polyester and No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Material: Oxford Nylon
- Floor Waterproofing: Min. 2000mm Polyurethane
- Fly Material: Polyester
- Fly Waterproofing: Min. 2000mm Polyurethane
- Length: 9 ft. 7 in. / 292 cm
- Width: 9 ft. 4 in. / 285 cm
- Height: 6 ft. 2 in. / 190 cm
- Box Size: 22.5 x 9.25 x 9 in. / 57 x 23.5 x 23 cm
- Tent fly with added delta panels and front bib help keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls.
- Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather.
- Twin doors offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility.
- No-see-um mesh panels on interior walls increase venting for a more comfortable sleep in hot weather.
Chinook Tents are all about the details...
Polyester Flysheets with extra UV- resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays
Bathtub Style Floor and Full Coverage Flysheets are polyurethane-coated with a minimum 2500mm PU for waterproof protection
Heavy-duty fiberglass polesfor reliability and strength
Extremely Durable, #10 Nylon Coil Zippers on all doors and #8’s on all windows
Waterproof Factory Polyurethane Hot-Taped Seams on all main floors and fly seams
Double-Stitched and Nylon Tape-Reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams
Extra Large "D" Doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access
Very Large Door Windows with "No-See-Um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects
Web Loop and Grommet/Clip and Sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching
Heavy Duty Guy Points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions
Large Gear Loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space
Tent Accessory Package - All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles
Chinook® Lifetime Warranty
Chinook Technical Outdoor offers a limited lifetime warranty on every product to be free of manufacturer defects. If you have a warranty issue, consult with the dealer first. The dealer will initiate the warranty repair procedure with us. We will repair it if possible or replace all valid warranty items. The Law states that products accepted for review must be clean, it is prohibited to request our repair partners to work on dirty items. Please clean your Chinook product before returning it to us or cleaning charges must be assessed before a review can be made. Normal wear and tear, modifications, alterations, negligence, damage and use for a purpose other than for which was designed, are not covered by the Chinook warranty. A charge will be quoted for non-warranty repairs.