TDI Law Enforcement Tanto, Serrated by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
TDI Law Enforcement Knives
A larger version of KA-BAR®'s very popular TDI Law Enforcement Knife with Tanto blade. Sold with hard plastic sheath that is fitted with flexible Cordura straps to mount to pant and duty belts, tactical vests, and more.
The Black handle on the TDI Law Enforcement Tanto, Serrated by KA-BAR® is made from Zytel®. Zytel®, a DuPont trademark, is a glass-filled nylon material used in making handles for knives. Zytel® is a high strength, abrasion and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide.
With its partially serrated edge the TDI Law Enforcement Tanto, Serrated by KA-BAR® is perfect for cutting looped and synthetic materials.
Black Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Included with the TDI Law Enforcement Tanto, Serrated by KA-BAR® is a Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath.Additional Features of this sheath include: Flexible Cordura straps.This Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Blade length 3.69 inches (9.37 cm)
- The blade is a Partially Serrated Tanto
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR/TDI stamped on it
- Black Zytel® handle
- Comes complete with a 1482S - Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by John Benner
- Made in Taiwan