Zombie™ "Swabbie" by KA-BAR®
In an ever-changing world, the need for preparedness has never been greater. Without notice the game can change and the rules no longer apply. Questioning KA-BAR®'s gear at a crucial moment is not an option. Whether setting up camp or securing KA-BAR®'s perimeter, the Original Zombie knives are designed to perform under the most rigorous, unexpected and apocalyptic situations. Knife comes mounted with toxic green handles. Extra set of black scales and "Acheron" skeleton knife included.
The Nuclear Green handle on the Zombie™ Swabbie by KA-BAR® is made from GFN-PA66. GFN-PA66 is an extremely strong and durable glass reinforced nylon.
1095 Cro-Van blade
The Fixed Blade on the Zombie™ Swabbie by KA-BAR® is made from 1095 Cro-Van Steel and features a Flat grind. 1095 Cro-Van steel is easy to sharpen. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this Recurve shaped blade is 12.5 inches long and is stamped with KA-BAR/ZK.
Field sharpening the Zombie™ Swabbie by KA-BAR® is easy with its sharpened edge.
Black Nylon/Cordura Sheath
Included with the Zombie™ Swabbie by KA-BAR® is a Black Nylon Cordura sheath.
- Overall length 18 inches (45.75 cm)
- Blade length 12.5 inches (31.75 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Scimitar
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20-degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with KA-BAR/ZK stamped on it
- Nuclear Green GFN-PA66 handle
- Comes complete with a 5706S - Black Nylon/Cordura Sheath
- Made in USA