*** NOTE: If out of stock, BlackHawk Items can take 1 to 8 weeks to ship depending on suppliers availability. ***
SERPA® Level 3 Auto Lock™ Duty Holster by BlackHawk!®
Canada's Source for BlackHawk!® Gear
Level 3 retention holsters have long been the standard for law enforcement duty use. The problem has been that many holsters that provide this level of protection are clumsy to operate and can prevent the officer from drawing his weapon rapidly under stress. The level 3 SERPA Auto Lock holster uses your natural drawing motion to release the weapon. No unnatural motion or complicated sequences to remember; just grab and draw.
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard for additional security
- No thumb break or awkward middle finger release to slow down your draw
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
- Includes angle-adjustable jacket-slot belt loop
- Mid-ride and high-ride belt loops also available
Holster Model Numbers
|Find the correct model number below and then select the corresponding Holster Model to order.|
|Berreta 92 Std or A1 w/rails (NOT Brig/Elite)|
Berreta 96 Std or A1 w/rails (NOT Brig/Elite)
Berreta M9 Std or A1 w/rails (NOT Brig/Elite)
|Colt 1911 & Clones|
|H&K P2000 (Euro)/ H&K USP Comp|
|H&K USP Fulls Size 9/40|
|S&W M&P 9/.40 (w or w/o thumb safety)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are BLACKHAWK! Holsters designed to have a handgun inserted backwards?
A: NO. BLACKHAWK! HIGHLY RECOMMENDS NOT to insert any gun BACKWARDS into any BLACKHAWK! holster. BLACKHAWK!’s Holsters are highly advanced, close tolerance designed for excellent form fitting function when the holster is used to BLACKHAWK!’s recommended proper normal forward uses. Inserting a handgun backwards in any BLACKHAWK! holsters is not recommended nor was it designed for being inserted backwards.
Q: Can BLACKHAWK! Holsters be used with guns having aftermarket accessories installed?
A: NO. Any modification of your handgun from factory standard such as large aftermarket iron sights, lights, lasers, control levers, etc are not recommended to be used with BLACKHAWK! Holsters.