Brand: Mystery Ranch®
Volume: 1,281 cu. in. / 21 L
Height: 23 in / 50 cm
Width: 12 in / 30 cm
Depth: 9 in / 23 cm
Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.7 kg
Material: 330D CORDURA® Lite Plus fabric
Canada's Source for Mystery Ranch® Backpacks
Out of stock
Saddle Peak 21 Backpack by Mystery Ranch®
The SADDLE PEAK nails the sweet spot for most ski touring romps. Featuring a slim, chairlift-friendly profile, it's well-suited to days of piste and powder.
21 liters (1,281 Cubic Inches)
"the ideal size for a well-provisioned ski tour"
A daily-driver ski pack for the majority of your mountain missions. With its 21-liter capacity, the SADDLE PEAK is the ideal size for a well-provisioned ski tour. Featuring a streamlined avy pocket to contain and organize snow tools – you’re always ready for fast deployment of your essential safety gear. Offering multiple ski carry options, this pack melds all we’ve learned from years of face shots and head plants.
Saddle Peak Backpack Key Attributes
- Internal high-density foam frame sheet for rigidity and support. The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
Saddle Peak Backpack Features
- Options for both diagonal and A-frame ski carry Top compression strap for diagonal ski carry Compression-molded back panel and laminated stretch woven waist belt & yoke repel snow Streamlined avy pocket allows you to carry all of your safety gear in one easily accessible front pocket Main zippered compartment with urethane coated zipper for extra weather protection Body panel zip for easy, on-the-fly acess when skis are attached Hydration reservoir compatible Available in Women’s specific harnessing sizes XS and S/M
Product Materials and Dimensions
- Fabric: 330D CORDURA® lite Plus fabric for lightweight durability; Beefy 500D nylon, PU coated fabric on pack face to deflect sharp ski edges
- Zipper: YKK®
- Overall size: 23 (L) x 12 (W) x 9 (H) in | 58 x 30.5 x 23 cm
- Volume: 1,281 cu. in. / 21L
- Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.7 kg