This regular length, Hotcore Hotcore Roma 200, sleeping bag is ideal if you are looking for a women's hooded tapered sleeping bag that is rated to -10°C. The Hotcore Roma 200, sleeping bag features 200g/m sq. - plus Critical Layer Construction of TrueLoft insulation, with a 75D polyester Diamond rip-stop shell.
Hotcore Rona Features
- Short tapered shape for thermal efficiency – better at keeping you warm!
- Pillow pocket provides a clean and secure place for a pillow, or stuff it with soft article of clothing.
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out.
- Different shape and colour cordlocks used for ease of use at night.
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles.
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge.
Hotcore™ sleeping bags are lightweight and compact sleeping bags for the recreational backpacker, camper, and world traveler. Hotcore™ uses TRUELOFT™ micro fibre insulation that traps more warm air between its micro fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft, giving you a warm sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight package.
TRUELOFT™ is lightweight, compressible, breathable, and extremely quick drying, all to keep you warm and comfortable.
Critical Layer Construction™:
Hotcore™ has added an extra layer of TRUELOFT™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to the beltline, to help achieve and maintain the temperature ratings. This extra layer of insulation will trap more warmth from the body than comparable sleeping bags, while adding very little to the weight, size, and cost of the sleeping bag. Think of it as putting on a jacket, the first thing we all do when we need to stay warm. Hotcore® calls this Critical Layer Construction™. Hotcore® encourages the use of a fleece or wool toque if using a Hotcore sleeping bag that does not have a hood.
Like most sleeping bags, these bags are made in China, however, Hotcore's® products are designed in Canada and Hotcore® is 100% Canadian owned and operated.