Minimalist® Wharncliffe| CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Wharncliffe is great for rough carving and cutting and its fine point makes precise cuts a breeze.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida may have released the original Minimalist® design years ago, but the latest additions to the series are proof he’s far from running out of great ideas.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with ergonomic choils for a secure grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, so you can slip it easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Wharncliffe Features
- Blade Length: 2.0" (50.8 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.54 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.88" (123.83 mm)
- Weight: 1.20 oz. (34.02 g)
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 0.5 oz. (14.17g)