Minimalist® Cleaver | CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Persian takes the classic 17th century blade, and turns it into a modern every day carry essential. The cleaver is perfect at the camp kitchen or for working on projects back at home.
The 2.1” high-carbon stainless steel cleaver safely rips through food packets or clothing thanks to the false front edge. The hole in the blade pays homage to the hanging hold on the old style kitchen cleavers.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife or slip easily onto a belt or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Cleaver Features
- Blade Length: 2.13" (54.13 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.10" (2.59 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.06" (128.52 mm)
- Weight: 1.70 oz. (48.19 g)
- Handle: Polished Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 0.60 oz. (17.01g)