Canada's source for JW Knife & Tool
Handmade in Perth County, Ontario, Canada.
The Meridian Field Knife is JW Knife and Tool's newest design and is their take on a bird and trout multi-purpose field knife. Immediately, you will notice the extensive jimping that provides an excellent grip for any task. This knife comes with an olive Kydex sheath, a towel, stickers, and an info card.
This knife in particular features AEB-L steel that is heat-treated to 62 RC with cryo quench with an Tan G10 handle.
Meridian Field Knife with AEB-L Steel Features:
- Blade Length: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.375 inches (18.75 cm)
- Blade Steel: AEB-L Steel
- Blade is flat grind into a lean secondary bevel with top swedge
- Blade Finish: Acid Wash with laser engraved makers mark
- Handle: Tan G10 with black Torx hardware
- Sheath: Olive Kydex, compatible with the KA-BAR Attachment System