Mark I by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
Leather handled Fighting Fighting Knives
Remake of famous USN Mark I knife, this version features a coated blade and a non-reflective surface.
The leather gives great grip while giving off the classic look.
1095 Cro-Van Blade
The blade made from Cro-Van steel is 5 1/8 inches long with a blade thickness of 0.165 inches. The blade hardness is 56-58.
The leather sheath has USN stamped into it for the reminiscent Navy minds.
- Overall length 9.375 inches (23.8 cm)
- Blade length 5.125 inches (13 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened clip
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20-degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with USN stamped on it
- Leather handle
- Comes complete with a 2225S - Leather sheath
- Made in the USA