KnotBone™ Cord Lock 4 Pack
Canada's Source for Knotbone from Nite-Ize®
Unlike spring-activated cord locks, the KnotBone Cord Lock #3 has no moving parts that can slip, jam with snow or ice, break, or rust.
The KnotBone's simple design allows you to secure the ends of pull cords of all kinds to the exact tension you need, keeping them absolutely locked in place until you release it.
To use, simply thread both ends of your cord through the Cord Lock #3's closed end, pull to the desired tension, wrap and lock. (For a loose cinch, just slide the KnotBone Cord Lock #3 to the position you want without wrapping - it holds a natural grip on the cord).
The KnotBone is the perfect knot-free way to secure and lock cords. Made of lightweight, durable plastic for years of dependable use.
KnotBone™ Cord Lock Features:
- Available in a pack of four Cord Lock #3s
- Fits +/-2.4mm diameter cord
- Simple to use: Tighten, Wrap and Lock
- Use two ways: Lock & Go or Cinch & Go
- Single Unit Dimensions: 1.00" x 0.61" x 0.37" | 25.30mm x 15.60mm x 9.50mm
- Single Unit Weight: 0.04 oz | 2g