KA-BAR® - Zombie™ "Famine" Tanto
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
The blade on the Zombie™ Famine Tanto is made from SK5 steel. The Tanto style blade on Zombie™ Famine Tanto has a partially serrated edge and is taper ground. This knife comes complete with toxic green handles, and a spare set of black handles.
The Nuclear Green handle on the Zombie™ "Famine" Tanto by KA-BAR® is made from GFN-PA66. GFN-PA66 is an extremely strong and durable glass reinforced nylon.
SK5 Steel Blade
The Fixed Blade on the Zombie™ "Famine" Tanto by KA-BAR® is made from SK5 Steel and features a Taper grind. SK5 steel is easy to sharpen. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 52-54, this Tanto shaped blade is 7.625 inches long and is stamped with KA-BAR/ZK.
With its partially serrated edge the Tanto KA-BAR® is perfect for cutting looped and synthetic materials.
Black Heavy Duty Polyester Sheath
Included with the Zombie™ "Famine" Tanto by KA-BAR® is a Black Heavy Duty Polyester sheath.Additional Features of this sheath include an external Pouch. This Black Heavy Duty Polyester sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 13.13 inches (33.35 cm)
- Blade length 7.63 inches (19.38 cm)
- The blade is a Partially Serrated Tanto
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20-degree edge angle
- Taper grind blade with KA-BAR/ZK stamped on it
- Nuclear Green GFN-PA66 handle
- Comes complete with a 5700S - Black Heavy Duty Polyester sheath
- Made in Taiwan