Jarosz Globetrotter by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
Jarosz Fighting/Utility Knives
Blade Stamp: KA-BAR/Jarosz
An American knife made by Jarosz knives and KA-BAR, the Globetrotter is the first Knife colaboration of theirs.
The Brown Ultramid Handle is durable and gives the knife a smooth look.
1095 Cro-Van Blade
The blade made from Cro-Van steel is 3.5 inches long with a blade thickness of 0.165 inches. The blade hardness is 56-58.
The Polyester sheath is Molle compatible for modern attachments such as Maxpediiton backpacks.
- Overall length 7.5625 inches (19.2 cm)
- Blade length 3.5 inches (9 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened clip
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20-degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with KA-BAR/Jarosz stamped on it
- Ultramid® handle
- Comes complete with a 7502S - Polyester sheath
- Made in the USA