JAROSZ Choppa by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
Jarosz Fighting/Utility Knifes
Blade Stamp: KA-BAR/Jarosz
The Jarosz Choppa is a large corn machete-style of knife.
The brown Ultramid® Handle is durable and gives the knife a clean and smooth look.
1095 Cro-Van Blade
The 1095 Cro-Van Blade is KA-BAR's signature blade steel as it is incredibly durable and has great edge retention. The Choppa is stamped with KA-BAR and the Jarosz name, showing the designer stands behind his product.
Brown Polyester Sheath
A heavy-duty polyester, MOLLE-compatible sheath comes with the Choppa and allows for the smaller KA-BAR Jarosz Globetrotter to attach to the front of the sheath using MOLLE technology.
- Overall length 38.1 cm (15 in.)
- Blade length 25.1 cm (9.875 in.)
- The blade is a Sharpened Drop Point blade
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20 degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with KA-BAR/Jarosz stamped on it
- Ultramid® handle
- Comes complete with a brown polyester sheath
- Knife made in USA