IMP™ Individual Medical Pouch by Maxpedition®
Canada's Source for the IMP™ Pouch by Maxpedition's Advanced Gear Research.
Overall size: 8 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 6.4 x 15.2 cm
"The IMP Individual Medical Pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP™ First Response Pouch."
The IMP Individual Medical Pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP™ First Response Pouch. The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents. The dual zippered main compartment has a full-length opening, and there are interior pockets for organization of first aid essentials.
The IMP comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS.
IMP™ Pouch Features
- Front zippered pocket with clear vinyl window
- Dual zippered full-length main compartment opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior paracord loop
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing carry handle
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protectionInternal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Overall size: 8 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 6.4 x 15.2 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.