Chinook's Guide Silicone Tarps are made from 40 denier nylon fabric with silicone-coating on one side and a 2000 mm polyurethane waterproof coating on the other. This process creates a super-durable, lightweight waterproof tarp for all conditions.
The Guide Silicone tarps feature factory polyurethane tape on the center seams for complete waterproofing and numerous guy points along with special catenary cuts ensure a taut pitch. The very durable guy loops and center tie points are made of nylon webbing and have extra reinforcement along corners.
These, all-condition, all-purpose tarps are perfect anytime you need protection from sun or rain. Compact packing size and lightweight fabric make these the ideal tarps for any backpacking, group camping or water sports trip.
- Material: 40 Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Top: Silicone-Coating
- Waterproof Bottom: 2000 mm Polyurethane
- 40 denier nylon fabric
- Silicone-coating on one side
- 2000 mm polyurethane waterproof coating on the other
- Factory polyurethane tape on the center seams for complete waterproofing
- Very durable guy loops
- Center tie points are made of nylon webbing and have extra reinforcement along corners
- Perfect for protection from sun or rain.
- Compact packing size
- Lightweight fabric
- Numerous guy points
- Special catenary cuts ensure a taut pitch.